Prayers and Meditations for the Earth & COP28
Join us to send peace and good wishes to the earth and also to the next UN Climate Change Conference (COP28 in the UAE, Nov-Dec 2023).
This is an open group and would welcome anyone who would like to mediate or pray in silence with like-minded supporters of climate justice.
Please join us...
- Every Thursday, starting 3rd August, 2023 until the commencement of COP 28 on 30 November 2023.
- We will meet 1.30 pm AEST.
- Each meeting begins with a 5 minute reflection by a guest speaker.
- After a bell is sounded we enter silent meditation for 20 minutes, each according to our tradition.
- The bell is gently sounded again to end the silence.
- Those who want to take the silence with them can then leave.
- Those who want to stay and converse for a few minutes can do so.
- We aim to conclude in 30 minutes.
- Participants attend when they are able to do so.
This session is co-hosted by The Brahma Kumaris Australia and Australian Religious Response to Climate Change WA (ARRCC WA)
- Registration: Not Required
- Event Link (active at time of event): https://tinyurl.com/PrayersMeditationsEARTHCOP28
- Cost: Free of charge